The Dragon provides the feeling of what a modern Sports Bar is meant to be.
The decor includes a unique "garage door roll-up wall" that patrons will enjoy during the warm weather. The indoor is built for comfort; from the lighted wall of fire to the warm and inviting atmosphere that surrounds the large bar with five big screen TV’s.
Taps are flowing with some new craft brew and if you are looking for dining specials, check out these ones throughout the week :
- Sunday: Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding
- Muskoka Monday: Classic Burger and Tall Boy for $13
- Tuesday: Seniors get 15% off on all Food
- Wednesday: 2 for 1 Wings
- Thursday: Fish & Chips $10
- Friday Date Night: Two can Dine for $39.99
- Saturday: $4 Domestic Draught (3pm to close)
The food is magnificent and priced just right with lots of selection including starters, home made soups, salads, burgers, pizza and entrée favourites.
Personalized, friendly service is delivered with a smile from any of the servers and you can even engage in conversation with the owner Steve Collins, his wife Lynda, daughter Natalie or son Jay. Everyone is welcome at The Dragon Sports Bar.
We think you will find it is more than just a great Sports Bar – it’s a real family environment!